Sunday 15 September 2013

The Blue World, by Adom...

Well done to Adom for writing this story in his own time and then managing to share it with me using his Greenfields Apps account! :-)

The blue world

Once I was walking in town when I saw a blue cafe, I went inside and saw blue people and blue tables and even blue food, I wondered why I've never seen this place before.I went behind only to see the blue world There were blue animals blue everything,but the moment I put my foot on the blue path I was pushed onto it.Then I realized,me,Austin and Thomas made a portal seen that we are genius and all so you can go to any world you want.This is terrible I can’t get out but I thought I can get used to this maybe I can make a friend here. I'm shy so it won’t be easy,but before I knew it I made friends with someone called Nicky we played on his blue and bouncy trampoline ,yet still I miss my friends and I want to get back and bring Nicky too.I asked Nick if he could help and he said yes,we tried to make another portal we got it and tried to make it go to my world.We couldn't do it today,so we went to sleep.So today we saw the portal and it said,’’one more try’’I was determined to get back,so we tried and it worked I asked Nicky’s mum if he could stay with me in a different world,she said,’’only to visit’’ and we ended up friends.


1 comment:

  1. It`s good but the fact it is a blue world is just plain weird to me.

    ReplyDelete