Monday 30 September 2013

Ellie B's 100wc - week 5:

Ella looked up at the teacher in a daydream, but the sound of Miss Kidder's loud voice snapped her out of her daydream at once.

"We are going to read a story called Enid and the Giant Tortoise, oh um I mean Turtle!" blubbered the teacher, "And this is how it goes..."

One blustery, windy morning Enid rolled out of bed. "Mum, is it to windy to go to the beach? Please, I won't be long." she moaned.

"It isn't even windy any more, so I suppose you can."

So she left with my breakfast uneaten and walked onto the beach. A horrible sight met her eyes - a turtle was washed up on the beach his beady eyes met her gaze. I must rescue him, she whispered to herself. And that is what she did it took a long time, but when she did the turtle thanked her and waved before he disappeared into the orange horizon. The end.

Wow, that funny story was amazing, I thought to myself as I wandered down the pavement.

By Ellie B.

1 comment:

  1. What a super 100wc, Ellie - I really enjoyed reading it! You've used some terrific language - it's great that you're experimenting with new sentence types and vocabulary - keep up the good work!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete