Thursday 12 September 2013

Ellie B's 100wc - week 2:

Its bulging eyes stared at me menacingly as it flicked its ruby-like tail accusingly. His face was a very unpleasant sight, his thin lips where stretched into a hideous grin. Spit was oozing from its razor-sharp gnashers and as a result his chin was a gross stickiness and its spikes dug into my skin. It didn't have a tail, I was beginning to wonder if I had come across some amazing sea monster.

Suddenly it started to wriggle, as quick as a flash he dived into the water, never to be seen again...

By Ellie B

1 comment:

  1. What great use of adjectives, well done! May I suggest that you keep the air of mystery and continue to refer it the creature as 'its'. Halfway through you called it he and then went back to its. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete