Thursday 12 September 2013

Lily B's 100wc - week 2:

I was enjoying my holiday so far. my best friend Kylie and I were on the cruise with tourists from everywhere over the world. We were dancing with some Mexican people going to Canada. My favourite thing about this cruise was that we were getting off at sunny Spain for another holiday! 

There was a little French boy fishing into the sea, when suddenly he fell backwards. A red light shimmered across his body, its razor fangs were clutching onto the boy's body and started attacking all of us. My holiday ended up in A&E - not at all like sunny Spain, not one bit.

By Lily B.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Lily, keep up the good work! Love Mum. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia in ash class23 September 2013 at 12:04

    your a great writer i couldn't think of anything to improve the writing.i can see you being a writer in the future

    ReplyDelete