Thursday 12 September 2013

Sienna's 100wc - week 2:

I was fishing in my boat, when I heard a snap. I looked down nothing was there. Two hours later... I saw it! It was a cross between a sinister dragon, a pink prawn and a giant worm, yet I was not afraid of it. Yuck! What is that unpleasant smell? Oh, it was the vile, repulsive prawn, it was moving swiftly and rapidly throughout the water, I could see him in the water, yuck! All you were able to ssmell was sweaty cheese with soaked sock. Suddenly I realised I wasn't calm... I was fuming! I tried to catch him but he bit my sloppy hand, tearing up my flesh in the water...

By Sienna.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic entry for the 100wc Sienna! I absolutely loved reading your story. You have shown a brilliant balance between action and description. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete