Sunday 29 September 2013

Adom's Candy Crush story!

Candy crush adventures
As I play my favourite  game candy crush, I hear a “SAP SAP” and then mum called me. I went to her (silence) “What happend to your legs honey?”
“what did you sa ahhhhhhhhhhhh” my,my legs they’ve gone.The next day I said to my mum “my invisible legs hurt”
“okay I will give you some pain relief,just take it easy”.I sat down and played candy crush again and I saw something it looked like my legs I froze in shock to make things worse my mum came with the tablets to see I wasn’t there.The world I was in it looked like candy crush and then I realized I was in the game, I explored and surprisingly there was a whole population of people.Everyone was welcoming me it seemed like they had known me forever,but there was three kids how I guess were my friends now so I asked them how to get back to the normal world. they said”what normal world...ow have you been basically sucked up by your phone”?
“Yep”
“well we know how to stop it,you have to go to the mega candy it is the biggest of them all it throws humans down and keeps them here,the only way to get back is to destroy it”.So they went to it and it was bigger than I expected nobody knew how to do destroy it.but then I knew how to do it,eat it I told the others and we were away...by the time we eat it all it had been a week.But at least we got back and that was the end of that.

2 comments:

  1. My dad doesn't stop playing this game!! i don't get the idea
    And i don't know why FIRST COMMENT!! lol

    ReplyDelete