Tuesday 17 September 2013

Molly W's spooky story...

Molly's been busy on her apps account again, writing this scary story!
As I looked around the deep dark forest mysterious mist was swirling all around the magnificently enormous trees, as I woke my friends up to look at the glistening stars, our eyes were filled with wonder as the bright stars shined up above us. A minute or two passed as a beautiful,amazing sight of a shooting star was soaring through the majestic night sky. As we could not sleep we still watched the glittering stars and looked out for any more wonderful shooting stars suddenly we all paused there was something behind to dark bugh a rustling sound was echoing across the woods….. we stood still like a block of ice.. SUDDENLY a parcel was flung at me as I look a step forward then a black fiendish figure slipped away into the dark, spooky nights air…

On the front of the parcel it said my name in terrifying handwriting as my mum in a different tent only a few meters away we did not scream. As I started to open the package we numb fingers were trembling and a horrid creature sprang out at me it bit my cold,shaking leg and a couple of dark figures sprang towards us I grabbed one of our tennis rackets and slowly crept towards them a little closer and…. thrash their strong bodies and then the rest of the girls behind me said 1..2..3.. CHARGE as quiet as they could and then the figures  look there hoodies of….. and then we realised it was a couple of people from our school!! as my thumping heart eased I sat down and took deep breaths and started to laugh, and so did everybody else then we all heard a blood curdling laugh and screamed as loud as we could…

1 comment: