Thursday 12 September 2013

Molly W's 100wc - week 2:

As I opened the door to my house, number two on Spring Water Lane, my family were all crowded round the TV...

"Sshh!" said my mum as I sat down on the sofa. They were watching the news, there was a picture of a deadly fish with razor-sharp teeth and a terrifying stare. I didn't see what the big deal was: 'a fish'.

"Mum I'm going to the lake!" I said quickly.

"SSHH!" they all shouted.

As I sat down by the water, a red glow came towards me: I picked it up nervously. Suddenly I felt razor-sharp teeth sink into my hand...

By Molly W.

2 comments:

  1. OOH Molly! This has really got a sting in the tail! You have set the scene well with an everyday situation that moves to an unexpected ending and the use of direct speech is effective. Well done and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete