Monday 30 September 2013

Molly's fabulous Ancient Egypt story!

Molly W's been working away again at home, this time writing a wonderful story set in Ancient Egypt!

It’s...ALIVE!
As I tried to find my way through the amazing pyramid of Giza. My cut hands felt a mysterious figure, it felt like bandages…
“Oh no..’’ I quivered…
I knew what is was…
“ITS A MUMMY!, ITS-ITS TUTANKHAMEN!!, HE'S ALIVE!’’ I screeched.
More layers of bruises appeared as I banged into everything in my way. A staggering ton of pain swept across my useless body, when I suddenly felt a familiar texture start tingling my shoulders. It was Tut.
“AARRGGHH!!’’ I bellowed once more.
Finally I felt what I had been looking for..

The one and only, priceless scarab beetle.. then a couple of metres away a gaze of light was shimmering through the darkened pyramid, then I heard a weird crashing noise …

The dumb mummy had collapsed into a wonderful heap of  valuables. Suddenly a familiar sound sprang then quickly grabbed a heap of gold and shoved it into my sandy pocket as the rays of the boiling sun beamed on my face.

As this endless journey had actually ended, a mummy's head popped out of the pyramid as my squinting eyes looked back… This journey was only one of the more spectacular adventures that were going to come upon me…….
THE END!

4 comments:

  1. WOW THAT IS REALLY GOOD I MISS YOU LOTS AND HOW IS IT WITH MR K AND HOW IS POPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLLY THIS IS VERY GOOD .

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abi from Ash class6 October 2013 at 17:53

    Wow Molly! That's a brilliant adventure story.

    ReplyDelete