Thursday 26 September 2013

The Ape Man - by Adom

On the coldest winter for a lot of years a young boy had a dream to run away from his horrible home and parents,but his parents say that he can’t  still he knew that he could he do it how he wondered.He tried to find someone to help him escape from his house and his parents,he asked everybody in school so he had to do it tomorrow. He did and there was a new kid how escaped from kid’s jail he told the boy that there is probably an underground tunnel under his house.When his parents were away he found the biggest,thickest,longest knife he could find.So he stabbed a hole in the floor ,but didn’t get a proper hole he tried lots of times and he finally got a good hole and got through and kept digging… until he got to a beach.It was so sandy that he  almost sunk,but he got a grip and pulled himself up there was lots of people around despite the sinking he found a boat and paddled away from the beach.He was there for a long time he got so hungry he drank the sea water but he finally got to an island it was small but it was fit for someone to live on.The wired thing about this island was that it had lots of apes on the island he found a man but it wasn’t a normal man it was an ape man ,the other apes seemed to be worshiping him .The ape man looked confused as to why he was here but then he remembered he said to the boy,”I am the king of this island you have to obey me” “okay”. “Where have you come from stranger” “let me say somewhere far away” “tell me why have you come here” “okay I will tell you,my parents are so horrible so I tried to escape and I ended up here”. “Same here”,”can I rule with you”yes of course seen as you’ve had the same thing happening” so they had a happy life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment