Wednesday 2 October 2013

Our trip to the Manchester Museum!


Last Friday, years five and six came to school at seven fifty a.m for a school trip to Manchester Museum. We went on the coach to get there, and it took us two hours! When we got off the coach, we all went in the museum and each class got into groups. Next we met our museum tour guide and our class tour guide was called Jack. Jack was asking us what we know about Ancient Egypt. We also saw a real EGYPTIAN MUMMY! Then we all went in groups, the groups in our class were Mr Kenyon's group,  Poppi's dad's group, Joe's mum's group and Izzy's dad's group. We went all around the museum!

7 comments:

  1. if I could I would complain about the stuffed animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. That day was the best day ever and I can't BELIVE I got to see a really mummy I can never for get that day

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an amazing vidio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mummy it was so ancient!

    ReplyDelete