Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lily B's 100wc - week 6...

I don't know if you've ever been up in a hot air balloon, but I have, and I can safely say that it's a big mistake. Frightened and injured, I staggered across the ground, the memory of the accident firing up my thoughts. Okay, I'm going through this properly now.

In the air, I was anxiously looking down, I was surprised to see that eagle gliding up towards us. He soon hit the inflatable with his beak and we came crashing down like a shot of lightning before making an earthquake- like crash on the ground. Later I'm going to hospital for a check-up to see if any of my bones are broken. I have no idea what's going to happen next...

By Lily B.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Liiy, I can't wait to hear what happens next!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite fancied a hot air balloon ride myself until I read that!! Well done :)
    Mrs Duly

    ReplyDelete