Friday 11 October 2013

Lily A's 100wc - week 6...


I am so excited; I’ve won a prize for the best 100 word challenge ever!

My prize is a trip in a hot air balloon and its leaving right now.  Into the basket I climb and up, up we go.

The view was beautiful, with fields in shades of greens and yellows, the river glistens like sapphires as it snakes through the countryside.  There were sheep on the hillside which look tiny as we are so high up.  It’s amazing and everything that I had hoped for, but then, looking down, I was surprised to see my school on FIRE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lily, you have written a beautifully descriptive piece of writing. I particularly enjoyed your description of the river - it sounded like a poem. Great semi-colon use too! To make it even better I would just check through your tenses. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more 100WC from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

  2. That is outstanding

    ReplyDelete