Saturday 12 October 2013

Georgina's 100wc - week 6...

It was a stormy day; a perfect day for a video game. The game I chose was Zombies Attack! because I’ve not played it yet, and I got it for my birthday. So right now I am in the hot air balloon (at the start)… “OH NO MY XBOX HAS EXPLODED!”... “Where am I? Wait I’m in the hot air balloon in my VIDEO GAME!” I looked down, I was surprised to see ZOMBIES from the video game and my hot air balloon was going DOWN! Now I going to have to was fight them. A zombie walked towards me then my xbox exploded again so I returned home.
By Georgina.

2 comments:

  1. Wowee! A fantastic 100wc, Georgina! But that is a tragedy: your poor xbox :-(
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Woodgate (Team 100WC)13 October 2013 at 17:18

    Hello Georgina,
    Wow was a fast action story for this week's 100wc. You threw the reader into the action and it was a non stop ride to the end. Great work.

    ReplyDelete