Wednesday 9 October 2013

Adom's 100wc - week 6...

Expert abseiler

This I my future of abseiling:
Abseiling is my favorite sport I mostly do it in the summer,but I sometimes I do it in the winter for charity.I have abseiling buddies as well,but they sort of copied and tried it which is good because I like inspiring people.Once I was abseiling and I was looking down,surprised to see  a bird in a frying pan and one of my friends there by it.I got down and saw my friend cooking it he said, “I am practicing cooking because I am bad at it so what do you think?”
“awesome”.
By Adom.

1 comment:

  1. Abseiling! A very exciting hobby, Adom. You have thought very carefully about punctuation, ell done.Don't forget to read over your work to check for errors before posting though.
    Mrs Maclean, Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete