Thursday 5 December 2013

Lydia's 100wc - week 14...

26th November 1922:
Today the strangest thing happened this is how it goes:
My crew and I trudged into the terrible tomb.I heard a slight noise like a snake slithering
along the sands or a scarab beetle scurrying along,what was it?
Later in the burning day the noise suddenly stopped.
WE WERE TRAPPED IN.
Someone or something had locked us in.Lord Carnarvon, Lady Evelyn Herbert and I  were locked in the dark passages.It was spooky and terrifying.
My heart pounded like a drum and as loud.
My face turned to fear and my smile turned upside down.
I may be Howard Carter well known but i am not a good detective I need to know what it was.
All of a sudden I heard Lord Carnarvon screamed”HELP!!!”.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment