Thursday 5 December 2013

Chelsea's 100wc - week 14...

one night i was up i herd a strang noise down staris.I went to see what was their,but nothing  was their.The next day my mum told me that we are going to go on a boat ride for the day.An hour later we was on the boat their was loads of poeple on the boat. Sunndley i herd the noise again so i looked around to see if there was anything their.But it was so drank i could not see anything.The  noise started to get lounder and lounder and then the noise stopped.Then i saw something looking at me,but it was a monster .It grab my legs and taked me and i was never seen again...

1 comment:

  1. Hi ash class this is the last comment I am going to post on your blog because it is the end of our year so I guess it is goodbye.
    From Chloe

    ReplyDelete