Tuesday 3 December 2013

Joe's 100wc - week 14...

I've been up here for ages. It's 1939, France and I'm in my attic.  I want to get out of here but I'm afraid of what's going on under my feet... I can hear gun fire from the street below my window! Wait a minute, listen, SILENCE.  "What happened?" I asked mum. "Everything was noisy and then the noise just stopped."  Suddendly I heard a big "BOOM!" I know I shouldn't, but I take a quick look out of the window.  Mum spots me and tells me off.  It looks like I'm going to be up here for a good few weeks.

By Joe.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joe,
    Well done on entering the 100wc.
    Are you learnig about World War II by any chance. What a great idea to writie about the bombing in France and not London during the Blitz.
    I hope that you are not Jewish, as this will be a very dangerous time for you.

    Keep up the great work and entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England

    ReplyDelete