Tuesday 3 December 2013

Adom's 100wc - week 14...

The right racket
And then the noise stopped it was the most terrible, deafening noise I have ever heard in my life the horrendous noise sounded like someone blowing into a flute as hard as possible and a baby screaming like heck and well all the bad noises in the Universe.I would probably need a hearing test after that right racket especially nan, definitely nan or me because I've terrible hearing.My mum would have had the most horrible scream it would at least make me sick or would of killed me and maybe been worse than other.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adom! What a good story! Lovely use of adjectives! (My favourites were deafening ,horrendous terrible)
    I like your simile!Well done Adom! Keep writing!
    Alex-Team100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ju - Team100WC - Sheffield7 December 2013 at 09:47

    That certainly does sound like an awful noise Adom, thank goodness it stopped! I very much enjoyed reading your 100WC this week, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete