Thursday 5 December 2013

Lily A's 100wc - week 14...

I tumbled down through the sticky mud into the deep dark trench and then the noise stopped.  All the explosions stopped for a moment.

I could hear my fellow soldiers above me firing their dangerous weapons at the enemy again.  The explosions started and the peace had gone.

I ventured to the top of the trench and peered over the edge. My eyes met with a dreadful sight, full of death and destruction, the landscape no longer looked beautiful as it once had. I frantically started to search for my best friend John, but he was nowhere to be seen….

3 comments:

  1. Lily, you are a natural writer! Your story flows with rich visuals because of your excellent descriptions. Do you also love to read? I always tell my students that good readers make good writers.

    I'm pleased to have read your entry this week.

    Mrs. Peterson (Team 100WC)
    TX, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story Lily! (This is from Ms.Stones class) It has a lot of details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lily! We enjoyed reading your tear-jerker of a 100WC.

    ReplyDelete