Thursday 5 December 2013

Ellie V's 100wc - week 14...

Tap tap tap …
and then the noise stopped.I went upside to only find absolutely nothing!!!!!!!! So i returned downstairs to the roaring fire and my delicious hot chocolate.i was home alone and i was scared. I did not  know what to do as my mum was visiting my grandma as she recently had a fall.

I was just starting to relax again when the TAP TAP TAP! began again. My heart started to beat really fast.I crept upstairs as quiet as could be to notice that my bedroom light had been turned on.I pushed open the door to find an Elf that santa claus had left behide!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie - what a terrific 100wc! I hope the Elf is like the one from the movie - that would be a very funny present!

    Remember the word 'I' is always a capital letter!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh Ellie V!! - Izzy E's Mum x

    ReplyDelete