Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lily B's clown story!

One unlucky day I was walking to school and noticed a poster on the classroom door.
WANTED! PIE-THROWING CLOWN ESCAPED FROM THE CIRCUS! BEWARE!
I decided to ask Mr. Kenyon what had happened with this clown.
“Well, the other day at the circus a clown who got angry when nobody showed up to watch his pie-throwing performance stormed out angrily. He is now wandering the streets looking for people to throw pies at.”
“Ok,” I answered, as I walked over to my seat. Lessons began normally, until we watched a video and turned the lights off. A strange figure turned up behind Mr. Kenyon with a circular object in his hands. It was the clown! We all started giggling and pointing, so Mr. Kenyon turned around and SPLAT!!! The pie landed right in his face and then slid down to the floor. Everyone got sent home early, and we admitted this had been the BEST SCHOOL DAY EVER!!! ;)
By Lily B

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm starting to get worried - first I get killed in a 100wc, and now I've been splatted by a deranged clown! Whatever next? Poor old me!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL story lily and I like the part when Mr.K gets plunged in the face by a pie! and when we get to go home early!! WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abi from Ash class.5 December 2013 at 11:58

    Cool story Lily. My favorite part is probably when Mr K gets splatted in the face with a pie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work Lilly the best part is when Mr Kenyon gets plunged in the face.hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lily your story is great I like it so much I like the part were mr k got a face full of pie it is so funny .

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is funny i like when me k gets splattered in the face

    ReplyDelete