Friday 29 November 2013

Izzy E's amazing Wolves story!

Izzy wrote this fantastic story at home - I'm really impressed with all the great language she's used in there - well done, Izzy! :-)
Click for a bigger version!
If the picture's a little small to read, here's a typed version of the tale...

Suddenly, I heard a furious, blood-curdling howl. Fast as a cheetah I ran for my life. Up ahead in the darkness I saw four bright green evil eyes staring at me. The clouds parted to reveal the full moon which illuminated the forest. Right in front of me were two big, hairy, black wolves with pointy black ears, white bellies, grey gnarled toe nails and red blood dripping from their mouths. I slowly walked back, turned around and started to run as fast as I could run: the wolves were catching up. I did a quick turn through the deep forest, I was trapped. There were two options - jump into a dirty river or get eaten by two hungry wolves. I chose the river! I didn't come up...

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Iz - dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. Bit dark - but exciting. Well done, Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welldone Izzy good punchuation and great story

    ReplyDelete