Monday 23 June 2014

Lily B's 100wc - week 38:

Dear diary, 
I just got home from the WORST holiday of my life! When we arrived at Hawaii I was amazed at the sight of our fantabulous hotel! There was a pool the size of my whole street and the most luxurious beach with pale, golden sand and a crystal clear blue ocean! We quickly unpacked and I dived straight into the pool. Then, I wanted to go instantly sunbathing at the beach, but it was far too hot. I decided that I’d rather go on the balcony and listen to my iPod, but it was far too hot. I went to the town by the hotel then, and I saw the loveliest restaurant but the only spare seat was right in the sun, and that was far too hot. So basically I spent the whole time in the pool, which I know sounds really fun, but the nearby old people's home came every hour to do their hourly exercises! That was horrible! So therefore, next summer we're just going to a caravan in Wales.  

3 comments:

  1. Hope Crete is better than this Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Williams (team 100, Coalbrookdale UK)26 June 2014 at 21:23

    A really well written story. You used lots of descriptive vocabulary and punctuated it accurately. I thought it was effective how you used the prompt several times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was amazing lily

    ReplyDelete