Monday 23 June 2014

Lily A's 100wc - week 38:

H: Humming birds hovering over the clear, blue water,

O: Open space to run around to feel free once more,

L: Love is found here as the sun sets,

I: Imagination is let free to do anything it wants,

D: Daisy chains everywhere, along with lilies, roses and pansies,

A: All the children running, jumping, and playing together,

Y: You know, I know, everyone knows, holidays are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

I love holidays – magnificent and amazing, jaw dropping and inspiring, holidays rule with their impressing features. When our family get bored we just pop on a flight to Spain, America or Egypt!

That’s why I LOVE holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you sure do love holidays lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Lily, you make me want to pack my suitcase right now! Well done x

    ReplyDelete